« Money Mike's NFL Brick Oven locks!!!!!! | Main | Greg Gamble’s Hoops Special: 79-49 ATS »

Greg Gamble’s Hoops Special: 78-47 ATS

Shaq.jpg
Shaq might be back...but in what kind of shape!

After a week of NBA picks that made my Tarot Card consultant ask me to read her palm , (not counting KG getting booted and the T-Wolves losing in OT on Friday) I got greedy on Sunday and put 95% of last weeks winnings on Peyton Manning (the other 5% went to Caviar and Alize baby!). You know it’s your year when Da Bears book a ticket to Miami earlier in the day and the spread for the Colts lines up the way it did yesterday and you win by a point as the Horseshoes take their only lead with a minute left!

But enough about how cool and rich I am, let’s try to make you some money on the hardwood tonight and at least show you a gratuitous photo of the Olsen Twins. My goal was to be 30 games over .500 by Valentines Day so I can buy my girl that pony she’s always wanted…but it looks like we’re already past that and I got some extra time to add a diamond encrusted grill to her Feb 14th gift package. I love the Bears, I love the NBA, and I love staying up late watching Gonzaga and Portland…and not because I want to see if the Zags can utilize the high-post! www.insideplays.com

Carmelo.jpg
Things got a little more interesting in Nuggetville!!!

MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES @ DENVER NUGGETS (-11)
Guess whose back boys…His name is Carmelo and rumor has it he’s in better shape then when he left! A.I. has been pretty phenomenal so far in his absence and will look to prove the he can co-exist with league’s leading scorer. J.R. Smith has been surprisingly cool coming off the bench (24 points Sat. at Houston) and Marcus Camby has been a beast in the paint (12 pts 22 reb. 5 blks at Houston). As for the Grizzlies, they’ve only won 2 games on the road all year and Gasol has looked disinterested and out of shape since returning. Watch as the Nuggets put on a show for the home crowd as the new dynamic duo will be dishing out the rock like the their Magic and not the two leading scorers in the NBA…Nuggets by 14-20 points

Olsen.jpg
What does this have to do with the Celtics...You'll see!

SAN ANTONIO SPURS (-9.5) @ BOSTON CELTICS
As mentioned almost everyday, the Celtics are frickin’ terrible and I honestly believe GM Danny Ainge is tanking the season so they’ve got a legit shot at Greg Oden or Kevin Durant. They’ve lost 7 in-a-row and I believe half of their starting line-up is younger than the Olsen twins. As for the Spurs, after dropping 2 in-a-row early last week, they bounced back and won their next two by double digits and are looking to get back into the Western Conference race. Watch them execute the offense with more precision than Michael Vick cleaning out his hitter box, as Popovich is done letting the Spurs coast through this season…Spurs by 14-20 points

NEW YORK KNICKS (+5) @ MIAMI HEAT *LINE CHANGE
* (+3) Has been moving down all day (Wade out tonight?)
Isiah Thomas has quietly gotten the Knicks into the playoff picture with some unbelievable play by Quentin Richardson, Eddy Curry, David Lee, & even Starbury. The Knickerbockers are young, athletic, and may use 6-11 defensive stopper Jared Jeffries to slow down D-Wade, who rolled his ankle in a loss to the Mavericks last night. Shaq Diesel is questionable tonight to return to the line-up, but even if he plays I’m guessing he’s going to need some time to work-off the rust and plenty of those cheeseburgers. The only thing that you’ll need to watch for is Marbury’s status as the day progresses, as he tweaked his knee in Saturday’s victory at Indiana…even though he told reporters he plans to play tonight…Knicks by 1-6 points.

G. GAMBLE’S HOOP TOTALS- NBA 57-33 ATS ; NCAA 21-14 ATS

Posted by Greg Gamble on January 22, 2007 11:18 AM |


About

This page contains a single article from January 22, 2007 11:18 AM.

The previous days article was Money Mike's NFL Brick Oven locks!!!!!!.

The next days article was Greg Gamble’s Hoops Special: 79-49 ATS.

Many more articles can be found on the main index page or by looking through the archives.

Sign up now and get RICH with Free Winners emailed to you once a day [we won't spam or sell your email and you can unsubscribe at any time]:

OR

Subscribe to our News Feed


Powered by
Movable Type 3.33