What can I say, 3-0 ATS…it’s like I have a NBA ref and Mrs. Gretzky on speed-dial! And how about our friend Ronny Mex…I told ya last week the experts were idiots to think Vick would ever play this season. Don’t f*ck with dog lovers, PETA has more clout than our president and the Olsen twins combined! But enough about how cool I am, let’s keep it rollin’ like Lindsey Lohan without her ankle bracelet. Before I get to my gamblin’ magic and plenty of hotties, let’s hit-up some fantasy football notes for you fools:
GREGGY G’s PIGSKIN FANTASTY NOTES
1. Rex Grossman (CHC) is a steal in round 22 and great for those speciality 6-foot & unda leagues
2. Don’t waste a pick on Ahman Green (HOU) and be careful of the Joseph Addai (IND) hype. The Cornhusker has 9 years of grind on his fumbling-frame, while the Texans should be passing most of the 2nd half due to gettin’ their azz-kicked. As for Addai, I’m a big fan, but can’t see how the undersized-RB will make it through the season carrying the full-load…especially playing on concrete.
3. If your league gives credit for dropped balls, grab Muhsin Muhammad (CHI)
4. While not very pretty, Jon Kitna’s (DET) numbers will be sexy this year with Roy Williams, Calvin Johnson, & Mike Furrey
5. Former Bear Thomas Jones (NYJ) will be a top-7 point-scorer for RBs, while Maurice “Grey Goose” Clarett’s book “How to Destroy you Career in 7-steps” is a must read.
6. Charlie Garner (PHI) won me a Fantasy League last year, but his knees looked shakier than then my azz when the lady’s out-of-town.
7. I hate him like Roger Clemens, Kobe, & Keanu Reeves, but TO's (DAL) gonna blow-up this year on the field.
On to the diamond my friends…where I Make it Rain from center of my Guitar!
Game 1: DETROIT TIGERS @ CHICAGO WHITE SUX
After a disappointing weekend, the Tigers seem focused to remind the league they’re the best team in the game (9 runs and 18 hits last night). Also, Sox = bad and Tigers = good…Tigers by 3 to 5 runs
Game 2: DETROIT TIGERS @ CHICAGO WHITE SUX
Doesn’t matter whose pitching…Sox = bad and Tigers = good…Tigers by 3 to 5 runs
NEW YORK YANKEES (-1.5) (-150) @ KANSAS CITY ROYALS
(I’ll take 1.5 off my record if I lose…like that’s gonna happen!)
Just like Paris, I luv WANG (10-5, 3.44)! As for KC, can’t figure-out why they don’t bring-up a youngster in the place of Scott Elarton (2-3, 9.17)…Yankees by 5-8 runs